[basex-talk] BaseX, DITA and DOCTYPE

Maximilian Gärber mgaerber at arcor.de
Sat Jan 23 00:36:20 CET 2016

Hi,

Doctype is not preserved. At the moment you would have to re-add it when
fetching the doc by some convention or custom PI.

You might also be interested in argon-author.com
where we are working on what you described.

It is MIT License, so have a look if you like.

Regards, Max

Am 22.01.2016 21:13 schrieb "Stefan Popovic" <spopovic at 8d.com>:

> Hi all,
>
> I can’t seem to find any information about how to keep the DOCTYPE when
uploading files to a BaseX server.

> Here’s the situation:
>
> 1. We use oXygen and we edit DITA files.
> 2. We want to use an XML native database, therefore we’re considering
BaseX.
> 3. When importing files in a BaseX server, the DOCTYPE is dropped.
> 4. However, oXygen needs the DOCTYPE for editing DITA files.
>
> Specifically, I am wondering if there is a BaseX server-side setting that
would keep the DOCTYPE when uploading a file.