[basex-talk] How to export a database containing xi:include to multiple files

Marco Randazzo Marco.Randazzo at iit.it
Sat May 5 20:09:44 CEST 2018

Hello,
I used baseX gui to create a database from the following test file:

<main xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude">
    <xi:include href="folder1/file1.xml" />
    <xi:include href="folder2/file1.xml" />
</main>

The Result of the baseX gui is correct:

<main xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude">
  <data xml:base="folder1/file1.xml">5555</data>
  <data xml:base="folder2/file1.xml">6666</data>
</main>

Now, after editing the values, I would like to export the contents of the database to xml files, recreating the same folders and files (I see this information stored in the value of xml:base)
However, using the export function available in the GUI, I am able only to obtain a single file containing the Result shown above. What should I do?
Thank you
Cheers
Marco Randazzo